Terms and Conditions
Welcome to examinationanswers.com (the “website”). We are very grateful for choosing the services offered by examinationanswers.com. The use and access of our services are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of the following, you may not access or use the services in any manner. Whenever you place an order for any service, we become responsible to accord you a timely delivery of the highest quality essays. By using our services, you agree to comply with the following terms and Conditions implemented by Students of Fortune.
The use of services and contents of this website are provided by examinationanswers.com (referred to as “we” “us” or “our” herein) indicates user agreement and adherence to the site’s terms and conditions written below. In our Terms and Conditions :
- “Website” means examinationanswers.com
- “Customer”, “You” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
- “Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to our freelance service.
- “Product” – an original essay, paper, and/or other written product, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
- “Order/Paper” means a written order of a standard electronic form, filled and submitted on-line by the customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of
work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
- “eBook” refers to a standard electronic form of a Book Submitted to our Website. All rights and ownership has been transferred to the Company.
- “Solution Manual” refers to a standard electronic form of Solutions to an eBook Submitted to our Website. All rights and ownership has been transferred to
- “Video Tutorials” Refer toFLV, MP4, VSF or WAV video format of various Topics, Subjects or Courses
Products and Services Usage
Any paper purchased from us should only be used for the purposes of assistance only. You should not use and consider the paper as your own original work at any time. These custom papers should be used with proper reference.By submitting the order and/or payment, you are purchasing the product for your personal, non-commercial, use only. All products are drafted by freelance writers who transferred all rights and ownership regarding the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. You can find additional detailed information about our services on our FAQ page. It is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, before submitting any order and/or payment to this website.
By using our services, you agree to our terms and Conditions and authorize your credit card to pay for the services. Any unauthorized use of such cards or other payments is strictly prohibited and is regarded as a crime and will be properly investigated by the law enforcement authorities.
Elitessays reserves the right to use any relevant document and materials available to complete the requested orders. Any supplementary information that can assist in helping you is highly appreciated.
Privacy & Security
Copyright & Personal Use
The products delivered are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company and/or its affiliates and partners. Use of delivered products and other materials available from this website is for personal, non-commercial use only. Customers agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and/or contents of this website, without prior written consent of the company. Customers also agree to identify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and/or content of this website can subject customers to civil or criminal penalties.
We do not violate our guarantees as outlined. We assure you a full confidence to deliver every order placed in the best way possible. By submitting an order and/or payment, customers acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- Any information and/or ideas used from the product must be properly cited.
- All products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and/or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a
particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.).
- All products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree that this website acquires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering reference
materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display
or create derivative works from or exploit the products and/or contents of this website without the prior written consent of the company.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution,
and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Service and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Service (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
THE SITE SERVICES PROVIDED BY examinationanswers.com OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AS AVAILABLE, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT, ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE). WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE QUALITY, IDENTITY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE POSTINGS MADE ON THE WEB SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR ALL THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT, IF ANY, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU.
License Access and Website
You may use our website (examinationanswers.comt) using the limited purchase license. However, copying, reselling, reproducing our content or modifying our website without permit is prohibited.
Although this website can be linked to other websites, we do not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any site linked to this website. Linking to other websites is at your users’ own risk.
Customers acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by you in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for you. You may not put your name on the delivered product. All products and/or other written materials delivered are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Customers agree that any product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that you borrow, reference, refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper, must be properly cited and attributed to this website. Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of material.
Academic Honesty Policy for Clients
- Please use this service responsibly.
- The intent of this service is to help you to learn from scholars via one-on-one tutoring or from the website via the other services outlined.
- This services may not be used to obtain answers to exams, quizzes or other testing methods.
- You may not post requests asking scholars to take your exams or quizzes for you. Such postings will be removed by us.
- You may not, under any circumstance, turn in the work of scholars as your own.
You acknowledge and agree that the company may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions from time to time, since any such changes are immediately reflected in this section of our website.
You agree to indemnify and hold examinationanswers.com, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), if you have an account, we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).We are glad to serve you as our customer. You agree to our company’s (examinationanswers.com) terms and conditions of service.