- Simplify each expression using the rules of exponents and examine the steps you are taking.
70) a1/2 / a2
- Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing the thought behind your math work.
- Principal root
- Product rule
- Quotient rule
- nth root
Refer to Inserting Math Symbols for guidance with formatting. Be aware with regards to the square root symbol, you will notice that it only shows the front part of a radical and not the top bar. Thus, it is impossible to tell how much of an expression is included in the radical itself unless you use parenthesis. For example, if we have ?12 + 9 it is not enough for us to know if the 9 is under the radical with the 12 or not.? Therefore, we must specify whether we mean it to say ?(12) + 9? or? ?(12 + 9), as there is a big difference between the two. This distinction is important in your notation.
Another solution is to type the letters ?sqrt? in place of the radical and use parenthesis to indicate how much is included in the radical as described in the second method above. The example above would appear as either ?sqrt(12) + 9? or? ?sqrt(12 + 9)? depending on what we needed it to say.
INSTRUCTOR GUIDANCE EXAMPLE: Week Three Discussion
1. Simplify each expression using the rules of exponents and explain the steps you
2. Next, write each expression...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.