need help with answers to this pharmacology scenario questions.?
Your patient, Mr. F., is a retired 62 y/o white male on a fixed income with a known history of hypertension, hyperlipidemia, Barrett?s esophagitis and degenerative arthritis.? His current blood pressure is 160/94.? His total cholesterol is 261, HDL total is 84, and LDL total is 130.? He continues to have intermittent reflux symptoms and multiple achy joints, especially his knees.? His current medications include amlodipine, OTC Prilosec and Advil.
Please answer the following questions, keeping in mind potential drug-drug interactions, side effects, impact of the drug or drugs on co-morbid conditions, frequency of dosing, and cost.
- 1) The patient?s blood pressure is not well controlled. What medication or medications would you add and why?
- 2) The patient?s cholesterol and LDL levels are well above the accepted guidelines. What medication or medications would you add and why?
- 3) The patient?s Barrett?s esophagitis is not well controlled with OTC medications. What medication or medications would you add and why?
- 4) The patient?s degenerative arthritis is not well controlled and his activities of daily living are compromised. What medication or medications would you add and why?
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.