- [7 pts] Fill in all of the blank cells in the ANOVA source table above. (Hint: see online note 10.1 ANOVA Source Table)
- [5 pts] Use Software to get the p-value(Hint: Minitab Express Users: Go to Statistics ?Distribution Plot : select ?Display Probability?. Distribution ?select ?F?: put df (between group) to ?Numerator degree of freedom?, put df(within group) to ?Denominator degree of freedom?; Select ? A specified x value? ? Select ?Equal Tails? ? Put F-test statistics you got in the table to the box of ?X value?.)
- [8 pts] Use the five-step hypothesis testing procedure to determine if there is evidence to state that the mean BMIs of men from these three countries are not all equal? (Hint: following online note 10.1 Five Step Hypothesis Testing Procedure)
- Check any necessary assumptions and write null and alternative hypothesis.
a. The Null and Alternative Hypotheses are:
- Test Statistics:
- P-value =
- A ?real world? conclusion:
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.