1. A home owner wants to purchase 2 different chairs for the living room, one for in front of the fire place and one for in front of the bay window. An interior decorator arrives at the home with several different chairs and shows the owner all 42 arrangements. How many different chairs did the decorator show the home owner?
2. From a group of 4 adults and 3 children, 3 people are to be selected to sing together. If, at most, 2 adults can be selected, the total number of ways the group can be chosen can be calculated by using?
3. Each school in a certain district had to design a logo for their school using only the colours: red, white, green, yellow, black and blue. How many different two colour combinations of logos were possible?
4. Using the letters from the word DATA
a) List all "words" that can be made.
b)Show the mathematical process used to find the numbers of "words" that can be made and explain.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.