For your Portfolio project, you will research and evaluate an existing community justice program, as well as assess the potential future paths for this program and community justice in the area it represents.
Chose a specific area in which community justice may be applied: neighborhood, school, university, law enforcement agency, court system, community corrections, or other naturally defined community. Locate a program that operates in the area you?ve chosen, using either an actual program you have access to or a program that is well identified with detailed information on the Web. If your research will be Web-based, try to identify a contact person with the program you are interested in. A good place to start is Restorative Justice Online (http://www.restorativejustice.org/). Make sure the program you choose fits the parameters of a community justice program and that enough information exists to allow a good study.
The Portfolio elements below make up a kind of case study. Please refer to the following guidelines as you construct your Portfolio:?http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/research/casestudy/
Your Portfolio should include the following elements:
- Describe your chosen program and your reasons for choosing that particular one
- Interview or obtain Internet information regarding the program, and write up a description, including as much of the following information as possible:
- The needs the program is addressing
- The program?s history and early development
- Funding sources
- Neighborhood partnerships
- Outcomes and success rates
- Describe what you already know or have researched about community justice within your chosen area (neighborhood, school, university, law enforcement agency, court system, community corrections, etc.)
- Identify issues of place, ethics, added value, public safety, and any other overarching concern for the specific community you have chosen with respect to social, community or restorative justice
- Evaluate the program with an emphasis on the evaluative techniques outlined in Chapters 1 and 5 ofCommunity Justice.You may use published sources, Internet sources or an actual program with which you are familiar.
- Outline your ideas for the future of community justice within your chosen area and potential future paths for the program you have evaluated. Present your conclusions in depth with supporting documentation. Use at lease four sources other than assigned readings.
?Your well-written paper should also meet the following requirements:
- 10-12 pages
- Double-spaced APA Format
Include a minimum of four outside sources.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.