my major is in marketing and minor in hospitality. The information is attached
Personal SWOT and Goal Exercise
Upload to BlackBoard by the due date / Put your name on assignment
Minimum total words (not counting the questions) = 750
1. Perform a basic SWOT analysis on yourself and career. List the most important 3-5 for each
category. Use numbering or bullet points to list these.
(Focus on your own personal situation related to getting or advancing in a job, graduate school,
or going into business ? not about undergraduate school or graduation).
2. Write ONE well-stated and clear career goal that you have for the first 12-24 months after you
graduate. (A well stated goal is specific, measurable, achievable, and has a deadline).
Do not make the goal about school or graduating from the university. Make it about your career
3. Why do you have this goal? How does achieving this goal help you get what you want in life?
4. How will you know if you have achieved this goal or not?
5. What are 2-3 different strategies you could follow to achieve this one goal? (different plans
that could get you the same result) ? use numbering or bullet points to list these strategies
6. Pick one of the strategies, and list 3-5 clear action steps you can follow to make this particular
plan happen ? use numbering or bullet points to list these action steps
7. What was your favorite assignment in this course? Your least favorite?
8. How many total words are in your answers on this assignment? (Your words only, not
For this exercise, focus on your career and business. However for your own personal use, you may wish
to do this exercise on other areas of your life as well. It is good to periodically review where you are and
what your goals are for all areas of your life (health, family, relationships, money, career, etc.)
The more specific you can be, the more helpful it is in helping you. For example, saying you want to get a
?good job? is not very clear..does ?good? mean high paying? Or in a certain field or in a certain city? Or
where you can learn or be around people you like? ?Good? is vague..be clear on what you really mean
and really want.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.