- Using quotes from the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers, write an opinion article for a newspaper, or create a speech podcast to convince people in your state to agree with your position. Include the following in your speech or article:
- introductory paragraph that clearly states your position as a Federalist or Anti-Federalist
- at least two paragraphs describing differences between the Federalist and Anti-Federalist points of view. Use at least two quotes from each of theFederalist PapersandAnti-Federalist Papers.
If you would like to explore more of theFederalist PapersandAnti-Federalist Papersto find your own quotes, these sites will be helpful.
- American Studiesat the University of Virginia
- The Avalon Projectat Yale Law School
- The Law Centerat the University of Oklahoma
- Document Libraryby Teaching American History
- at least one paragraph to explain why you disagree with the opposing stance. For example, if you have chosen to argue as a Federalist, you will explain why you disagree with the Anti-Federalist position, using quotes from the documents to support your argument.
- strong concluding paragraph that summarizes your argument and encourage others to support you
- Your argument should be created in a formal style. One important element of formal writing is using third person point-of-view. The sentence "I believe that the Federalist's structure of government" is written from first person point-of-view because it uses the pronoun "I." The sentence "The Federalist's structure of government" is written from third person point-of-view. In formal writing, use third person point-of-view. While you won't really present your work to the Second Continental Congress, you should prepare your argument as if you will be sharing it with a group of very important members of Congress.
- Edit your work before submitting. Be sure your article or speech has an introduction, a separate paragraph for each point you make, and a strong conclusion. If you choose to make a podcast, be sure you are in character when you perform your speech.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.