Write an essay on 'What You Pawn I Will Redeem' by Sherman Alexie. Think about what you believe the theme/point is behind the story. After you have a plan, begin to write a draft of your short fiction essay. Please make sure to review unit one, pages 25-48, carefully ("The Writing Process"). You are expected to understand this information. Please also incorporate the literary vocabulary discussed in Unit 2, most specifically the elements of fiction (pages 52-58). Please use New Criticism (page 13) to interpret your chosen short story within your essay; that is, you should offer a close reading of your chosen short story. Please cite from your chosen short story, and do not use any other additional sources in your work. Your interpretation must be at least 500 words, but no more than 750 words.
Please remember the following:
- Do not use the same short story you used in your initial post during week two. I will be checking.
- Avoid any and all summary sites within your essay. Please see the week two lesson for a list of these sites.
- Use MLA format and citations in this essay. See the sample essay for an example of an MLA formatted essay.
- Make sure your essay has a clear introduction and thesis statement (topic plus point about that topic) at the bottom of your introduction. Please introduce your chosen short story in your introduction.
- Make sure your body paragraphs are focus on proving your thesis statement - theme of the story. Do not summarize the story. I have read the story and know it well. I want to know your unique interpretation of this story.
- Please see the following sample essay. Note that this essay is a bit longer than what is expected, and also note that you may not write an essay using the same focus as this sample Hawthorne essay. However, this essay may help you understand the expectations for this assignment.
- Make sure to have a conclusion that does not bring in new information.
- Use literary present and third person in your essay, as discussed in lesson two.
Name of professor:
What You Pawn I Will Redeem' by Sherman Alexie
What You Pawn I Will Redeem' by Sherman Alexie is a story of a middles aged man who...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.