16. Public relations firms are monitored most closely in which of the following?
A. China D. United States
B. Asia E. Russia
17. Which of the following arguments is the most persuasive argument against combining public relations and advertising firms?
A. Public relations firms lose their independence to compete for business.
B. Clients lose the benefit of the counselor?s alternative view.
C. More and more clients are switching to the ?communication supermarkets.?
D. Two different traditions and cultures make it difficult for them to form a team.
E. All of the above
18. What was the most compelling reason GTE Diversified Products hired an outside international public relations firm?
A. Company headquarters are located far from communications centers.
B. The firm had an existing network of media contacts in company markets.
C. The firm offers expertise the organization could not afford to hire full?time.
D. Crucial policy matters require the independent judgment of an outsider.
E. Company wanted to appear bigger than it really is.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.