Today, digital media is found throughout all business and personal activities making it necessary to have a high level of understanding of both the sources of content, as well as the methods in which the information is consumed. The responsible utilization of digital media requires individuals to have an awareness of the global, social, ethical, and legal contexts in which the digital media is consumed.
Students are required to select a topic related to global, social, ethical, or legal issues with digital media. You will perform in-depth research and provide an explanation of how an issue associated with your selected topic relates to the consumption of digital media.
- Formatting Requirements
- Project must follow APA style
- Double-spaced 1 inch margins
- 12 point professional font
- Headers including project name, class, and page numbers
- File name first initial, last name and project (ex. BWright_paper)
- Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
- Content Requirements
- Minimum of 2500 words, maximum 3000 words (excluding cover and bibliographical pages)
- Title Page including your name, instructor name, course name and number, and paper title
- Research Paper Requirements
- Bibliography with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.
Complete and submit your project no later than 11:59PM (ET) on 07/31/2016.
Instructor Name :
Digital Media and Entertainment
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.