To create an original Strategic Staffing Handbook that contains many of the vital tools used in the staffing process. This manual should be written with management in mind as the audience. Although the HR department will likely own the handbook, it will be shared with hiring managers to assist them with understanding the company?s philosophy, methodology, and practice on staffing. This is a course project, worth half of your grade for the course, with two deliverables. First, Parts 1 ? 4 in Week 4.
Turnitin reports will be monitored, and no more than 20% of your paper should be quoted or borrowed from outside sources. APA 6th Ed. should be used to format and cite your work.
You are the new HR Business Partner at a medium-size organization and it is your job to create an original (not copied from the text or other sources) handbook with many of the tools needed in the strategic staffing process. The body of the project should develop the following staffing tools. Organize your paper through use of headings, which correspond to the following topics and tools:
- Provide the brief background of your organization (you can use a real one or fictitious one.) Introduce the company to which the strategic staffing handbook applies. Talk about things such as the number of employees, years in business, strategic focus, mission, the types of positions this company has, and it?s purpose in the industry. End with a strong thesis statement that sets the stage for the rest of the handbook. In other words the last one or two sentences of this section should summarize what you plan to talk about in this document.
- Define strategic staffing, as it pertains to your organization. (TCOs 1 and 2).Transition from the introduction where you talked about the company to talking about what the definition of strategic staffing is, why it?s important to staff strategically and how you will go about making sure that strategic staffing happens in your company. You will cite things you use to help you develop the definition of strategic staffing. Explain how staffing structure, policies, practices, procedures, information systems, budgets and legal reporting requirements can be implemented as an integrated staffing management system to help organizations meet their strategic goals. At the end of the section, you need to transition into the job analysis section, where you discuss the importance of having job analysis in place in order to effectively staff the organization.
- Job Analysis (TCO 4). Identify the components of a complete job analysis (job content, requirements, competencies, compensation) and explain how the different parts of an integrated staffing management system contributes to each component. Explain how your organization will perform job analysis (i.e. method, timing, and who). If JA will be done differently at different levels of the organization, be sure to explain that difference.
- Legal Aspects of Staffing. (TCO 3) Given the possible vulnerabilities in today?s litigious environment, identify and describe the laws and regulations that affect the recruiting and selection process. (Include at least 3 laws/regulations that pertain to recruiting or selection, and explain their pertinence to your company?s strategy on staffing, in plain language geared to your middle managers and hiring managers).
Subject: Is Human Resources
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.