ECO-330 ? Chapter 2 ? Question 1:
- Rosie is the manager of a profitable submarine sandwich shop. Her business was growing so she hired Maggie, a young college student, to help her during the day. Rosie knows from past experiences that her workers can either spend their time baking sub buns or making sub sandwiches. Rosie?s production matrix for Maggie is the following:
Maggie?s Options ? Sub Buns per Hour
Maggie?s Options ?Sandwiches per Hour
Bake 40 Sub Buns
Make 0 Sub Sandwiches
Bake 30 Sub Buns
Make 20 Sub Sandwiches
Bake 20 Sub Buns
Make 30 Sub Sandwiches
Bake 0 Sub Buns
Make 40 Sub Sandwiches
- Utilizing Excel or similar graphing software, graph the results of the above inform with Baking Sub Buns on the X-axis and Making Sub Sandwiches on the Y-axis.
- Connect the points in (a) with a curved line to demonstrate the Production Possibility Curve, or alternatively referred to as the Production Possibilities Frontier (PPF).
- Using an illustration only (no numbers), demonstrate what might happen to the PPF if Rosie invested in new convention ovens for baking the bread that increased her bread output per hour by 10%. Her output for making sandwiches is not changing.
- Now, assuming (c) above is not operational, using only an illustration again (no numbers), what would happen if Rosie trained her workers to be more productive through ?teaming,? and the overall result is 15% more productivity in general, affecting both sandwich making and bread baking?
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.