2 pages, please reading my attach first!!!
You will need to prepare a resume for the actual online job position that you had selected in assignment #11. I will be looking for:
1. Resume-Contact Information
3. Resume-Education Background
4. Resume-Skills/Employee Experience
Running head: CAREER MANAGEMENT
Prologue page XXXVIII : Career Self-Assessment:
What work-related activities and situations do you prefer? Evaluate your preferences, (using
one of the following categories: strongly agree, agree, disagree, or no preference), in each of
the following areas, and use the results to help guide your job search.
1. I want to work independently.
2. I want variety in my work.
3. I want to work with people.
4. I want to work with technology.
5. I want physical work.
6. I want mental work.
7. I want to work for a large organization.
8. I want to work for a non-profit organization.
9. I want to work for a small business.
10. I want to work for a service business.
11. I want to start or buy a business someday.
12. I want regular, predictable work hours.
13. I want to work in a city location.
14. I want to work in a small town or suburb.
15. I want to work in another country.
16. I want to work outdoors.
17. I want to work in a structural environment.
18. I want to avoid risk as much as possible.
19. I want to enjoy my work, even if that means making less money.
20. I want to become a high level corporate manager
SUBJECT: MY CAREER AND THE JOB OPENINGS MATCH MY STRENGTHS AND PREFERENCES.
I selected to work as a computer programmer based on my strengths and preferences tallied
with the job openings that I found online. My strengths are centred on working long hours,
being creative, working independently, analytical thinking and solving complex problems.
When taking an overview of all the job openings from the site they match with these
strengths. I also went further ahead to take the majors quiz on the site and the results were a
Additionally, I prefer working in a large organization where I am certain that my skills will be
properly utilized. Secondly, working in big cities provides me with the opportunity of getting
access to the necessary technology that I require to carry out my programming. Thirdly, I prefer working in doors and enjoy my work regardless of the pay I get from the company. Lastly,
I have strong aspiration of opening my own company after I retire from the organization that
I will be working for.
A comparison of my preferences and those of my job openings do tally. This is an indication
that I am better suited to be a computer programmer. Additionally, I have a better chance of
excelling and ascending the corporate ladder in the organization that I will be working for.
Moreover the analysis of my preferences and strengths matches with the Holland code chart
for a computer programmer.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.