- Give an overview of the following distribution channels:
- Channel levels:Direct versus indirect distribution
- Channel organizations:Conventional, vertical, horizontal, and multichannel marketing systems
- Analyze your target market's needs, and explain what you know about your target market and what it wants from a channel of distribution.
- Determine which of the following channel members you will use, and explain why:
- Indirect:Retailer, wholesaler, dealer, manufacturer's rep, and so forth
- Direct:Catalog, telephone, sales force, and so forth
- Discuss how many channel members you will use (intensive distribution, exclusive distribution, or selective distribution), and explain why.
- Recommend a channel organization (conventional, vertical, horizontal, or multichannel marketing system), and explain why.
Your report must include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA style, please visit the APA lab. The paper should be written in third person, which means that pronouns like ?I?, ?we?, and ?you? are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 2?3 pages in length, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 5?6 pages in length.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.