What was the calorimeter?s heat absorption for the reaction between HCl and NH3? To calculate the calorimeter?s heat absorption you must multiply the calorimeter constant (Ccal) by the Delta T from the reaction: Qcal = Ccal * Delta T Choose the closest answer.A. 119 J B. 14 J C. 527 J D. 20 J
Since the calorimeter absorbed some of the heat from the reaction between HCl and NH3, what is the corrected amount of heat energy from the reaction? To calculate the corrected heat energy, add the heat absorbed by the calorimeter to the heat that you calculated for the reaction (Q + Qcal). Choose the closest answer.A. 2606 J B. 27 J C. 150 J D. 4580 J
Experiment 2: Enthalpy of Neutralization of HCl by NH3
1. Take a new calorimeter from the Containers shelf and place it on the workbench.
2. Add 25 mL of 2 M hydrochloric acid (HCl) solution from the Materials shelf to the calorimeter.
3. Take a thermometer from the Instruments shelf and connect it to the calorimeter. Record the temperature inside the calorimeter. 21.5C
4. Add 25 mL of 2 M ammonia (NH3) solution from the Materials shelf to the calorimeter, and observe the temperature change in the calorimeter. MAKE SURE that you record the highest temperature before the calorimeter begins to lose heat to the surroundings. 33.2C
5. When you are finished, discard everything in the recycling bin. Remember to save your notes.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.