1. What lines in the poem ?The Road Not Taken? state the main idea? Explain.
2. On the surface ?The Road Not Taken? seems to be describing a simple walk in the woods, but the poem also has a deeper meaning. Describe what you think is the deeper meaning of the poem ?The Road Not Taken.?
3. Reflect on the idea of nonconformity. Think about a time in your life where you had a choice, and this choice may have represented one where ?no step had trodden black.? Explain the decision or choice you made, if you had any regrets, and how it relates to the theme of the poem ?The Road Not Taken.? Use textual examples from the poem to help prove your point.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.