LINK TO THE CASE STUDY: http://jleemgt.faculty.ku.edu/MGMT%20419/Cases/Southwest%20Airlines%20(A).pdf
First, you are now a graduate student and should be familiar with APA guidelines. They are more then just a way to cite references and type your paper. It is called the publication manual for a reason. Scholars use it as a basis of how to do scholarly work. You are no longer undergraduate students where the professor is going to tell you how to do everything. Although I have given considerable guidance.
Second, I have given you 14 questions to guide case analysis:
- Briefly, what is the case about? No more than one paragraph!!!
- Who are the primary decision makers?
- Who are other affected stakeholders?
- What is the primary set of problems/opportunities faced by the company in this case?
- What is the real source of these problems/opportunities?
- What do the financials tell you about the firm?
- Who are it?s major competitors?
- Perform a brief SWOT analysis?
- Does the company have a clear mission and vision statement?
- What are the companies core values? Do they represent the firm?s non-negotiable reason for being?
- How has the firm either achieved a competitive advantage from strategic Positioning or failed to achieve a competitive advantage? More importantly, what would your recommend it do to maintain/create a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Evaluate the company?s current leadership ? effective or ineffective ? why or why not?
- Perform a five forces analysis? Where does the firm stand in regards to:
- Threat of entry
- Threat of substitutes
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Intra-Industry Rivalry
- What are the top priorities you would set for the firm?
You will not be able to answer all of these questions every week. Part of your grade will be based on choosing the right questions to answer for that case study. Moreover, over the course of the class you should not answer the same set of questions for each case. (Note: Always answer questions 2, 5, and 14).
Third, all of these questions are based on class readings, including 10 Must Reads, Business as Calling, and QuickMBA readings. In regards to using references for your case studies and using references, the case is one reference of course, but not the only one and not one of the three I said you need to use. In addition, you may Google other articles, but they would not count as one of the three references. In addition to citing the case, you must also use three other articles from the syllabus reading list.
Briefly, what is the case about?
Southwest airlines has been profitable for 21 years now, apart from being an
outstanding airline in the region. Its excellent management, human spirit...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.