please help me with the following questions thank u
Each question is worth 1 point.
Don?t leave anything blank. I can always find a way to give you some credit if you?ve made an
attempt. Be sure to post any questions you have after the answers open.
The work you turn in by 11:59 P.M. on July 24th must be your own.
1. You draw two cards from a deck, what is the probability that:
a. both of them are face cards (king, queen, or jack)?
b. you draw two cards from a deck and both of them are hearts?
2. Assume adults have IQ scores that are normally distributed with a mean of 100 and a
standard deviation of 15.
a. Find the probability that a randomly selected adult has IQ < 115
b. Find the probability that a randomly selected adult has IQ > 70
c. Find P30, which is the IQ separating the bottom 30% from the top 70%
3. a. When would the mean grade in a class on a final exam be considered a statistic?
b. When would it be considered a parameter?
c.. Define bias in terms of expected value.
Is it possible for a statistic to be unbiased yet very imprecise? Can it be accurate but
4. a. Why is a 99% confidence interval wider than a 95% confidence interval?
b. When you construct a 95% confidence interval, what are you 95% confident about?
5. My parents lived in Florida and wanted to know the probability of winning the Florida
Fantasy 5 if they bought one ticket. They had to pick the five winning numbers from 136. Each randomly selected number is different and order doesn?t matter. What is the
Probability of their winning?
6. In a study of families with children with disabilities, group of 6 US households were
randomly selected. In the table below, the random variable x represents the number of
households among 6 that had a child with a disability living there.
a) Is this a probability distribution?
b) What is the mean?
c) What is the standard deviation?
7. Ten peas are generated from parents having the green/yellow pair of genes so there is a
75% probability that an individual pea will have a green pod. Find the probability that
among the 10 offspring peas, at least 9 have green pods. Is this unusual? Explain.
8. Find the critical value:
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.