Choose an instrument or voice type to research. For example: oboe, violin, guitar, piano, soprano, etc.
Then research each of the categories below. For each category, submit at least two web sites you have researched and a paragraph summarizing what you have learned from each site.
Your finished paper should include at least 10 websites and a summary of what you have learned in each category.
Please number your answers.
Your report should be a minimum of 1000 words.
Your grade will depend partly on how clearly you organize and present the information.
- History and Manufacturers:Research the instrument's history and well know manufacturers.
- Famous Performers:Research at least two famous performers associated with your chosen instrument. Give information about their lives and why you chose them.
- Famous Composers:Research at least two famous composers who havefeaturedyour chosen instrument in a composition. Write about their lives and why you chose them.
- Repertoire:Submit the title and composer of five famous pieces written specifically for your instrument. Here is a site that might helpNaxos of America.
- Orchestras or other ensembles:Your favorite instrument will likely, but not necessarily, be part of a traditional symphony orchestra. Submit and comment on two orchestra websites. For example, the Los Angeles Philharmonic site ishttp://www.laphil.com. If your instrument or voice type is not normally part of an orchestra, submit websites and information for ensembles that include it.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.