- Discuss the interrelationships among customer expectations and satisfaction, perceived value and customer retention. Why is customer retention essential?
- Illustrate how technology has redefined the process of customer acquisition, retention and communication.
- A study of consumer behavior is an integration of four disciplines, namely, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and communication. Justify the statement by keeping the consumer decision making process in the backdrop.
- Illustrate the strategies that could be adopted by a marketer to enhance customer value by considering a relevant example.
- In terms of understanding consumers, what are the advantages and disadvantages of viewing behavior as both a decision process and a physical activity, as opposed to just a physical activity?
- The Indian population still associates high level of perceived risk towards online shopping. What are the risks that confront an online shopper? Explain the strategies implemented by e-tailing companies targeted to reduce the perceived risk of customers.
- Write short noes on ( 5 marks)
- Concept of ?Value? from customers and company?s perspective
- Micro targeting
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using demographics as a basis of segmentation. Can demographics and psychographics be used together. Illustrate your answer with a specific example.
- ?Lemon? is a new brand of cell phones launched in India. What are risks a customer encounters while considering this brand of cell phones. How might consumers deal with these risks? How could marketers seek to minimize each type?
- Perfetti Van Melle ( PVM) the leader in the Indian confectionery market and a master marketer who built brands like Alpenliebe, Centerfresh etc has ventured into Indian snacks market. In its biggest diversification, PVM launched its first brand Stop Not in the Indian market. Even though PVM has tried the innovative packing strategy backed by clutter breaking advertisements, Stop Not has found it difficult to crack the cluttered snacks market. As a management trainee what would be your strategy to revive ?Stop Not?.
- Nicorette Gum is a new product launched in India. Discuss the behavior that consumers would display towards this product category. What would be the perceived risks encountered by the early adopters and what strategies would you suggest to Nicorette to mitigate these risks.
- The Indian population still associates high level of perceived risk towards online shopping. What are the risks that confronts an online shopper. Explain the strategies implemented by e-tailing companies targeted to reduce the perceived risk of customers.
- B. Describe the concept of product positioning with a suitable example. Illustrate the benefits of developing a perceptual map to a marketer. (10 + 10 = 20 e
- Define the concept of Repositioning. Illustrate, with relevant examples, the need for repositioning brands.
- Discuss the relevance of the Weber?s Law to marketers.
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.