Assignment 1: Professional Development Seminar
Due Week 2 and worth 50 points
You have been selected to be a speaker at a Strayer University Professional Development Seminar. The topic of discussion is ? How to protect yourself from computer crimes?.
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
Select a computer crime of your choice for your speech at the Seminar. Imagine you have been asked to address the following items listed below. Remember that your textbook has several crimes listed in chapter one.
- Explain how the selected computer crime victimizes someone.
- Evaluate how vulnerable or susceptible society is today, with respect to this computer crime.
Research the Internet for a news article that discusses how this type of computer crime is being addressed by law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Select one article to answer the following:
- Explain whether you agree or disagree with the way the selected computer crime in your chosen article is being addressed.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the various types of computer crime.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the investigation of computer crime.
- Write clearly and concisely about computer crime investigation topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Title of the Assignmnet: Hacking and its Negative Impacts
Name of student:
Computer related crime is any malpractice that is...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.