journal article (Biases in Conflict Resolution) synthesis as a concise (~300 word) description and evaluation in essay form rather than outlined by number, and include a concise statement of how your article relates to this week?s readings. Your synthesis should answer the following questions, incorporated in narrative rather than bulleted or numbered format. These questions are drawn from Leedy and Ormrod (2001).
- What is the title of the article, the journal in which it was found, and the electronic link to it (if applicable)? Use APA format and title your submission with this information as you would in an Annotated Bibliography.
- Describe the content of the article.
- How does the article relate to assigned readings?
- Was the article reviewed by experts in the field before it was published?
- Does the article have a stated research problem that helps you determine the focus of the author?s work? What is it?
- Does the article describe how the author collected and analyzed the data? Please explain.
- Is the article logically organized and easy to follow? Support your response.
- Is there a discussion of the author's interpretation of the results of the study? What does it say?
- What in this article was most important to you? Why did you find it interesting? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
- Is this article something you would recommend or use in the future? Why or why not?
Running head: BIASES IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Journal Article Review: Biases in Conflict Resolution
BIASES IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Biases in Conflict Resolution...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.