I need help answering a couple of questions that pertains to some poems and short stories.
1] Identify three ideas or issues which were important in Enlightenment Europe.
2] Identify the three philosophies which dominated the Far East in this time period.
3] Identify the literary device that satire uses to create humor for the purpose of social commentary.
4] What is the ?Great Chain of Being??
Identify each of the following and tell me something about him/her:
 Tartuffe (the character)  Candide (the character)
 Pangloss  Sor Juana
 Alexander Pope  Mary Wollstonecraft
- Choose one of the narratives we have discussed. Explain how the characters, settings, and plot are connected to an overall theme, or message, which you get from the story. Be sure to support your ideas with examples from the text, cited by page or line number. (i want to discuss tartuffe here)
- Choose one of the texts we have discussed and identify one or more social issues which it critiques. Connect the issue(s) to the 18th century to demonstrate why the author might focus on them. What message is the author sending about them? How can you tell? Be sure to support your ideas with examples from the text, cited by page or line number. (I want to discuss the story tartuffe her)
- Compare one of the European works that we read to one of the Far Eastern works that we read. Be specific in the connections you make and support them with examples the texts.
1] Explain the following quote from Pope?s Essay on Man in the context of the Enlightenment:
Know then thyself, presume not God to scan;
The proper study of Mankind is Man.
2] What makes the following a haiku? What does it mean?
Beneath the warrior helmet
Cries of a cricket
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.