Assignment 1: Discussion?Position and Sources of Power
Power is a leader?s influence over their followers. While power has the potential to control others, it is the perception of power rather than the actual use of it that can influence, manage, and move people and organizations to a higher level of efficiency.
Do the following to complete this assignment:
- Discuss the differences between legitimate, reward, coercive, and referent power. Give an example of each or the appropriate uses of these expert powers. Include responses to the following:
- Explain how they are similar and how they are different.
- Describe your experience with these types of power.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 200?300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Position and Sources of Power
In 1959, French and Raven, both social psychologists, identified five bases of power.
The classification was based on the source of power. Legitimate power stems from...
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.