Our group destination is Orlando, another is random. You can choose anyone you think is easy to search information.
This assignment should use Microsoft Database
Homework 6 Instruction:
Part 1: (29 points)
1. Work with your group to find 2 destinations that your team would like to travel together
2. Find at least 2 attractions for each location. Each attraction can only be offered at one
3. Find at least 2 hotels for each location. The same hotels can be booked in multiple destination.
4. Find at least 2 Airlines to fly to each location. Each flight can only fly to one destination. More
than 1 flight can fly to the same destination.
5. Create the following tables in Access (10 points, -2 points/table)
a. Location table with LocationID, City, and Country attributes (fields)
b. Attraction table with AttractionID, AttractionName, Length, Days, and AttractionPrice
c. Hotel table with HotelID, HotelName, and HotelPricePerNight
d. Flight table with FlightNo, AirlineCo, Schedule, and FlightPrice attributes (fields) Note:
The flightPrice is for the round-trip ticket. The FlightNo includes two letters of the
airline company name and flight number, e.g. AA111 for American Airline flight number
e. Create the tables that have the many-to-many relationship to a pair of one-to-many
6. Create a relationship diagram in Access to include all tables include tables listed in step 5 as well
as the tables to make the many-to-many relationship to a pair of one-to-many relationships (9
points, -1 points for each missing table or relationship)
7. Insert the information found in steps 1-4 to tables created in step 5 (10 points, -2 points for each
empty table or missing value table)
8. Save the file as yourgroupprojectname_CIS235HW6.accdb file.
Part 2: (31 points)
1. For the homework purposes, your group will get $5000 food and rental car/taxi allowance so
you only need to figure out the cost for hotels, attractions, and flights.
2. Do the COST query to include the following fields: (15 points total) In this HW, your group will
take a 6 days trip and stay at each destination for 3 days.
a. Location field with ?City, Country? as its value (4 points, -2 points if city and Country are
not shown in the ?Location? column)
b. FlightNo (1 point)
c. FlightPrice (1 point)
d. AttractionID (1 point)
e. AttractionPrice (1 point)
f. HotelName (1 point)
g. HotelPricePerNight (1 point)
h. TotalCost (5 point)
TotalCost = FlightPrice*theNumberOfYourGroupSize + AttractionPrice*
theNumberOfYourGroupSize + HotelPricePerNight* theNumberOfYourGroupSize*3
Note: replace ?theNumberOfYourGroupSize? with 5, 6, or 7, depends on how many persons
in your group
3. Create 3 cross tab queries: (9 points, 3 points each)
a. HotelPrice_crosstab query to show hotel options in the 2 destination (to show the Min
b. FlightPrice_crosstab query to show flight options in the 2 destination (to show the Min
c. AttractionPrice_crosstab query to show Attraction options in the 2 destination (to show
the Min price)
4. Create a report based on the COST query to show your findings (7 points)
a. Add your name on the bottom of the report (-2 points if name is missing)
b. You can customize the report by changing the report color, styles, or background
5. Save the file and submit the .accdb file to bb (not .laccdb file, which is a temporary file created
by Access to lock the .accdb file. The .laccdb file will disappear once the .accdb file is closed.)
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.