Hello, I have a case study in Anatomy on the supracondylar fracture of the humerus and one of my questions state: "Discuss the described normal movement and sensory findings. What
A 9 year-old boy was jumping on his trampoline when he fell backward onto a
fully extended right upper extremity. He presents complaining of right
elbow pain, swelling and an "S" shaped deformity. His skin is not broken,
radial pulses are normal and the forearm compartment is soft with no pain on
passive extension of the fingers. Thumb extension, flexion of the
interphalangeal joints and thumb are normal, as are finger abduction, grasp
and all sensations. Lateral and AP radiographs show a supracondylar fracture
of the humerus.
1. Describe the supracondylar area of the humerus.
2. Discuss the mechanism of injury.
3. Why is this fracture common in individuals of the patient?s age?
4. Discuss the described normal movement and sensory findings. What
muscles and nerves were being assessed?
Nore and Huda
5. Based on the anatomy of the area, discuss some possible complications of
This question was answered on: Oct 15, 2019Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 15, 2019EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.